Requirements for us
- Use web API for receiving requests
- Requests a system we are developing spike up about 50 req/sec or almost 0 req/sec
- The project doesn’t have a developer or operator exclusively
- We use Google Cloud Platform
- We decided to use Google App Engine because It matches our need
- Cloud Dataflow doesn’t match our need because It doesn’t have web API
- Google Kurbernes Engine has a lot of customizability It might be an overpowered for our needs.
I compare between Google App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine and Cloud Dataflow in some perspectives.
It doesn’t have some web API implementation. the streaming mode in Cloud Dataflow
It manages using Docker Container and Kubernetes config file.
It might deploy from Cloud Build
It stores a pipeline code as a template to Google Cloud Storage and then executes with